Basic knowledge on CAD only
HVAC Designers, engineers
Geometry is taken automatically from the BIM model (either from an existing IFC file, or through the model that can be created easily by the program’s BIM modeler). Then the user can intervene on the default values either globally or locally in such a way that the data input work is minimized.
The output comes in both, preformatted reports and user definable reports through the report generator. All the 2D/3D drawings are presented and documented in detail, displaying the piece of info filtered by the user.
- User friendly, using DWG as its native file format in an AutoCAD-like environment.
- It is a BIM (Building Information Modeling) application, imitating the real building process.
- Enables the user to select the applying methodology among a rich set of alternative options (i.e. HVAC loads can be calculated according to the latest Ashrae RTS 2013, or Ashrae TFM, Ashrae CLTD, Carrier or even EN12831).
- Generates automatically calculations, technical reports, Bill of materials etc
- Generates automatically a full set of drawings (view plans, vertical diagrams, axonometrics, 2D/3D piping and airducting drawings with all the details on them).
- FineHVAC is renown to be the BIM software offering the easiest transition and high productivity features for only a fraction of the price of its main competitors.