Architects, Engineers, Property Owners, Product Manufacturers, Utilities, Program Implementers, Energy Consultants
Mailing List sign up
User friendly web interface. Automated default inputs using vetted industry (ASHRAE, COMNET, RS Means) standards. All inputs are customizable where details are known.
- HVAC Life Cycle Cost Analysis: compare up to three HVAC systems side by side
- Rating Analysis: validated results in real-time for hundreds of proven energy efficiency options specific to your project
- Architecture 2030: calculate your target and track your design against the target. Upload results directly to the AIA 2030 DDx
- Code Compliance: numerous ASHRAE and IECC standards to support code compliance modeling in multiple jursidictions
- Focus on results that matter to you. Configure exactly how you'd like your results presented and watch them udpate in real time on the Results Dashboard
- Resutls Visualizations means you can dive into the model details and view monthly and annual results such as fuel source, end use, CO2, and cost
- Downloadable input (.inp) and output simulation (.sim) files
- Downloadable CSV (.csv) output results file
- Downloadable MS Word Results Report - client ready on download and fully editable
Versatility - NEO is designed to meet your unique energy modeling needs. The tool adapts to provide the flexiblity to model new or existing buildings, peforms product comparisons, utilizes automated industry standard inputs or manual user defined inputs, and provides multiple analysis types.
Easy to use - Powerful in its simplicity, NEO utilizes automation to streamline the energy modeling process, making it easy for stakeholders to maximize building performance in new and existing buildings of any type, size, or age.
Fast - NEO produces results in seconds, not hours or days allowing the user to focus on the how the building performs and not the tedious tasks often associated with buildng a whole building energy simulation.
Validated - NEO utilizes hundreds of industry standard data points. The tool has been through multiple third party utility program technical reviews and utilizes the transparent DOE 2 simulation engine.