No previous knowledge is required, we provide webinars, workshops, and tutorials to enable our users from any expertise level to work with SimScale.
Engineers, designers, scientists, and academic users.
SimScale supports the generic CAD formats STEP, IGES, BREP as well as the triangulated surface format STL.
Geometry: IGES, STL, STEP, BREP Mesh: UNV for Structural mesh, openfoam mesh file for Fluid mesh Results: ZIP file containing a VTK file of the results which readable by local Paraview and a CASE file readable by Paraview.
- Easy to use: GUI and training from our team.
- Scalable: Start with a free community account or a 2 week trial and scale the simulation capacities as needed.
- Efficient: As it is a web-based platform, there is no setup required. By not starting every simulation from scratch and leveraging the large amount of already completed simulation projects, the setup time is significantly reduced.
- Powerful: With simulation functionality ranging from solid mechanics, fluid flow to thermal, acoustic analysis, and particle phenomena, every SimScale user has access to state of the art simulation methods and the necessary computing resources.
- Collaborative: By providing completely web-based access to all simulation data and functionality, it is easy to collaborate on the SimScale CAE platform. You can comment on simulation projects of other users, get help on your own projects and easily share your simulation results with co-workers, partners, vendors, or customers.
- Open: SimScale is an open ecosystem where simulation functionality, content as well as people are brought together in one place. Interested engineers and designers can join free of charge and collaborate with their peers. Simulation software developers can join via the partner program and deliver their functionality to the SimScale community.
- Secure: SimScale offers a highly secure working space. Data transferred to and from the platform is protected with industry standard encryption technology, using AES encrypted hard drives on our servers as well as in our external data centers. We ensure your data is backed up on multiple servers so that you will never lose the projects that you are working on.